YOU ARE A SUPER INCREDIBLY AWESOME HUMAN BEING
But you probably know that already
What you don’t know is that we would get along well together if:
- You’ve got a solid business idea and you’re committed to making it happen, but you don’t know where to start and where to use your resources for best results.
- You already have a business offering real value to people, but you’re struggling to get enough of your ideal clients, and this is driving you crazy.
- You’re overwhelmed with keeping up to date with your website and digital strategy, instead of focusing on improving your business and doing what you do best.
- You know the reason you became an entrepreneur was to have more freedom, but you’re still working long hours and not living the life you always wanted.
- You know you need help, but you don’t know what kind of help you need and you don’t want to throw money away and still feel like you’re not accomplishing anything.
- You don’t want to continue going with the flow. You want to change things and make progress. Period.
Just want to let you know first that it’s not your fault why you’re stuck.
I know this because I talk to entrepreneurs all the time and I know they’re passionate people. They don’t settle for a mediocre life. Being stuck in your entrepreneurial journey is something that happens to all of us and it’s a temporary thing; most people never even start.
I help entrepreneurs overcome strategic and technical obstacles they run into while building their business.
By doing this, I’ve managed to not only have freedom and fulfillment in my life, but also create more meaningful relationships with people I admire.
It wasn’t always this way, though.
I’ve dealt with enough failure and despair to eventually learn that this is just another way of learning how life works:
- I took any job I could find and I agreed to work with all sorts of clients just to make a living. I was afraid to say no.
- I worked long hours and never took a day off, thinking hard work pays off. It didn’t. I was always worn out and exhausted.
- I didn’t know how to communicate the value I could bring to potential clients with my services. This kept me underpaid and struggling to deliver results.
- Because of my lack of confidence and ignorance in business, I went into a partnership that failed, leaving me dead broke and disoriented.
- I didn’t know what to do with my life. I was stuck.
The moment I stopped thinking, and started taking action:
I started connecting with people like a human being, and not like a guy just wanting to sell his services.
I realized that you can’t build meaningful business relationships around tactics and by not having your intentions focused on helping people solve problems.
This alone had the biggest impact on growing my business, and continues to do so each day.
If you want to talk with me about how you can:
- Have a constant stream of new clients that already trust you and can’t wait to work with you.
- Work less, but get more work done and steadily grow your business while you enjoy spending time with your loved ones.
- Invest in yourself and learn how to create and sell high-value services and products with confidence.
- Build systems to scale your business by automating and delegating repetitive work.
- Have constant business support and more meaningful connections with other entrepreneurs.
- Create an awesome brand presence and make real impact.
Schedule a Free 30 Min Website Review and Coaching Session With Me
This session helps you understand your problems more clearly, learn the best ways to fix them based on my suggestions, and also gives us an opportunity to connect and see if we’re a good fit to work together. I offer both private coaching and done-for-you services with my team, targeted at entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and other service providers.
“There’s certainly no shortage of so-called of web gurus, marketing masters, and SEO “experts” on the interwebs these days, making it extremely difficult to cut through all the white noise and find someone who actually has the chops to deliver on their promises. Furthermore, even if you’re lucky enough to find such a person, chances are good that their expertise is limited to only one (maybe two) key areas.
And this is precisely why I was so blown away by my consultation with Gent. He was able to move seamlessly from “nuts & bolts” technical discussions on topics like image compression and responsive web design to providing amazingly insightful marketing-focused advice for writing better sales copy and maximizing conversions. He’s a rare breed—someone who truly understands the entire process of setting up an effective sales funnel from start to finish.
Do yourself a favor….give Gent just a few moments of your time, and I guarantee that you will come away with a treasure trove of actionable tips and ideas that you can implement in your business right away, and discover how much more efficient and profitable your online efforts can be.“
– Russ Robinson, BandPhotoSchool.com
“I recently launched a new website for my business and wasn’t sure there was much to be improved upon, but I am SO happy that I decided to have Gent review my site! Because of his thorough assessment I now have concrete action steps I can take to get more traffic and improve conversions, as well as make the user experience more positive for my customers.
I appreciated the specificity of Gent’s recommendations, and his accompanying explanations of why they made sense for my site. Gent was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to their website to function at a higher level.”
– Laura Kupperman, LauraKupperman.com
“I recently had the chance to spend some time receiving feedback from Gent about my upcoming website project. The time we spent going through my website was invaluable. In just a short video chat I was able to write down a list of ideas to implement on my site for its launch, as well as down the road as the membership grows. And I appreciate that he has chosen to specialize in assisting coaches with their online presence and marketing strategies.
If you have the chance to schedule time to talk with Gent, I recommend that you do not pass up that opportunity.”
– Jason Cutter, CoachingToAbundance.com
“We were looking to revamp our website to understand where we should focus our efforts, and the suggestions Gent made in his complete website assessment were perfect and in an easy to understand language. I love the breakdown in each area, especially how a website should look on a mobile device and the main areas I should optimize for my website to perform better and bring us more business.
With Google and the other search engines constantly changing their requirements, this is an easy way to keep your site up to date. I would definitely suggest this assessment at least once a year.”
– Valerie Jennings, YourCoachingAssistants.com