I help businesses grow online by using creative digital marketing strategies. I’ve also taken the plunge into entrepreneurship myself a long time ago and I’ve loved it ever since.
If you’d like to follow my journey towards freedom and fulfillment; read my thoughts on inbound marketing, online entrepreneurship, self-education, life hacking and more, make sure you subscribe to my blog.
More about me:
– Learned how to create websites and do internet marketing at a very young age.
– Made myself financially independent as a teenager by making money from site ads, selling leads, and offering services.
– Took a gap year from university. Traveled a bit. Found out what I really wanted from life.
– Got hired by respected local and international marketing agencies to do search engine optimization and work on some awesome projects.
– Put together a team of creatives and founded Speedway Interactive, LLC, a digital marketing agency focused on results-based growth strategies.
Currently, I manage (read: annoy) my team and handle agency operations, create and maintain online ventures, and blog about anything that comes to my mind. All this under the influence of good classic rock music.